All reviews great hotel dog treats queen suite complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub vancouver island fitness room best westerns yogurt breakfast was excellent separate bedroom clean hotel theatre package would definitely stay here again cowichan valley front desk staff comfortable beds
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I’m sitting on our hotel balcony with a coffee as I write this review. Everything about this hotel is top notch - facility (clean modern rooms, nice pool) staff (they are welcoming and want to give you the best room to make your stay pleasant). I haven’t had breakfast yet but, from all my previous visits here, it is one of the best complimentary breakfasts I’ve had. Plus, I’m earning BW points which I’ve recently become aware of how valuable they are - they don’t expire like other loyalty programs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Karla S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn. We love to hear how great our repeat guests enjoy the hotel. Best Western has the best loyalty program out there and we are glad you are taking advantage of all the perks it has to offer.
Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night while on my way to Victoria for business. The staff at check in were very friendly and quick. Helped my find my BW rewards number and a free cookie! The room was nice and big. Clean big bathroom. A queen bed in its own little bedroom. The room was well appointed but maybe time to update the furniture. The hot tub area was clean but again maybe time for an update. The breakfast was very good with lots of variety and hot offerings. Check out was quick and friendly as well. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
Karla S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you for choosing Best Western. Your feedback is valid and we are in the process of updating the furniture in the rooms. We have new sofa beds showing up in a few weeks and are working with the designer on the rest of the furnishings in the room. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great day.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

These rooms are exceptional - they are suites, with doors that close to the bedroom, lots of room, and everything is top notch. it is a bit more than some of the other hotels, but is far beyond in what it delivers. The staff is absolutely great - they overheard us saying it was our dog's first birthday, and they left a great note and dog treats in the room. Canada is generally a quite friendly place, but this hotel is a couple of cuts above. I have paid twice as much in the past for lesser quality.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karla S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thank you for writing a review about the Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn. We are a suite style hotel so our rooms are more spacious than most. I'm glad our staff were able to something a little extra for your dog since it was his birthday. Your staff enjoy their jobs so I think it reflects the customer service they give out. Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel caught my eye as it had such a high rating on several sites. I wondered could it really be that good??
Well it fully lived up to its billing.
Immaculately clean throughout. Bed very comfy and spotless
Pool and hotub great.
A lovely golf course literally 30 paces from the front door as well as historic little towns/areas nearby with great food. You are only 30mins from Nanaimo and about 75mns to Victoria
Lovely ambience in the hotel and the area in general.
Definitely plan to return

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Karla S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn. I'm so glad that the reviews you read are what you experienced. Our team in every area work hard to ensure our stay is great from the time you enter the property to the time you leave the property. We look forward to your return. Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

This is an excellent hotel. It's very clean, big rooms and spacious. The front desk was very helpful. The pool was great. The restaurant was also an added bonus, good food and selection. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Karla S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you for choosing Best Western and writing such a wonderful review. Have a great day.