Castle Cove Inn(Chemainus)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree wifioff the highwaystayed herecomfortable roomstay there againtowelspillows
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Just left after 2 days, it was quiet, affordable, clean and friendly!
A great place to hang while looking for our forever home!
There are food places near, and never heard traffic!
We recommend staying here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Sean O, General Manager at Fuller Lake Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Thank you much for your review, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope the home search was successful and we look forward too seeing you again in the future! all the best.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

April 28 - May 4 - I stayed at the motel for a week while on a personal vacation in the area. Staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was very clean and I was surprised how quiet the room was being so close to the highway. The Haida Way restaurant is right next door which was very convenient and the food was very good. I would stay there again. Thank you
Colette D.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sean O, General Manager at Fuller Lake Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Thanks for your review Colette, we love the feedback, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Chemainus!

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I had left a pair of earrings at this motel. They originally stated they weren’t there and then emailed me again saying a housekeeper had them and that “she thought you may do not want it anymore , she gave them back to office”. This means that a staff member found my earrings and did not turn them in to the office or other staff for lost and found. I have since asked if they can be mailed to me because I live in Vancouver and have offered to pay the shipping but they have refused unless I pick them up.

Overall poor customer service as soon as you leave the location. Would not recommend or go back simply because of the negative experience I have had in getting something back, and hearing that someone had originally kept them.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hi Rachel , we have recently taken over the motel, we didn't deal with your situation personally, however I can say that 99% of hotels and motels will not send lost and found item(s) back thru the mail, generally speaking. I did look into your case specifically and I realized it is more complex than a lost pair of earrings. Our goal is to always have a happy guest no matter the situation, however there are occasions where guests will frequently threaten to write bad reviews or make rude comments online to us if we don't do outrageous demands, or in your case return a pair of earrings that were at the motel waiting for you to pick up for 6 months. Sometimes you have to look past the bad in people and pull out the good! Also just wanted to make sure you received your earrings back from us that the courier picked up and brought directly to your house? Thanks for your review and hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Claire, and her beautiful family who own it are so nice and thoughtful, loved their puppy Meatball! Budget motel, they provided everything you needed without hesitation, comfortable and cute rooms, decent TV channels. Will DEFINITELY stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Claire z, Manager at Fuller Lake Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Hi Larissa,
Thank you for your review . you are very nice person ! your review is most important for us and do help people to know us . looking forward to seeing you again for your next visit . Take care.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

The staff was very nice and room was clean but bedding needs improvement big time. The top sheets were very scratchy. All and all I'd recommend this motel for the economy traveller as the rates are quite reasonable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Claire z, Manager at Fuller Lake Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Hi Kristina,
Thank you for your feedback . in fact we did improve the bedding for most of room already . you could pick up the room for your next visiting. take care.
Claire