“Great Breakfast!!”

Red Rooster Diner
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Chemainus
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great breakfast with large portions. We had the "smaller" breakfast and it was very generous. Bacon, eggs (any style) home fries and choice of toast. A real bonus is the homemade jam. Yummy. Limitless coffee.

1  Thank Leslie H

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and ate there a couple nights back. To be fair we arrived just before they locked the doors (6:55 pm ). The place was full but we were able to get a table. We decided to each get a special to speed up the process. I had a pork chop dinner. The veggies ( cauliflower, broccoli and carrots ) were cooked perfectly. The meal was good but a little bland for my taste. My wife had a taco salad which she enjoyed. Most meals seemed to be priced between $10 & $14.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Had a very large, messy tasteless burger with soggy fries. Service was good, prices not bad. Disappointing.

3  Thank Paul88b
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Easy access just off the Trans Canada.
Plenty of parking.
Good food, fast service, exactly what you'd expect from a diner.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We had lunch at the Red Rooster Diner for the second time after a hike to Bannon Falls. Situated at the FasGas right beside a farmers market, the servings are very generous and the food is excellent. I have tried 2 of their Korean specialities and they were both very good. The burgers, sandwiches and soup were also rated highly by the group. Very reasonable price for the Jackson Triggs house wine (one of my favorite house wines). Service was very prompt, food came quickly and staff were very pleasant and attentive.