“Best Pizza in town ! ”

Add it.
Demetre's Pizza
Ranked #105 of 286 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

4 Topping Large Deal is excellent, toppings are always very good quality. They do not remove the seeds from the jalapeños which is excellent keeps them nice and spicy. Crust is excellent , sauce is perfect not to acidic . Have ordered lots of times from here and will again.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Picked up a house special Saturday for the first time at Demetere's. Based on the reviews here I was expecting more than I got. Not a bad pizza but not one I would order again.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2016

Its not gourmet but if your in the mood for a decent pizza you can't go wrong here. Priced right and always good flavor.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 21, 2016

We tried Demetre's Pizza, as it was recommended to us by a friend. It was good, and the value is amazing. For the price we pay at other pizza places, we walked away with a ton of food! The service is great, and I got the sense that they really enjoy what they do. My only complaint was the parking - there was nothing available outside and I had to park two blocks away. But we will definitely will try it again!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed December 30, 2015

Best take out pizza in Chilliwack in my opinion. Their food has always met my family's expectations.

Date of visit: November 2015