“Great Pizza”

Add it.
Jim's Pizzeria Ltd
Ranked #55 of 273 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Jim's Pizzeria never disappoints with their great pizza at very competitive prices. Whether you pick up or have it delivered, the service is excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2015

I love the crust on Jim's Pizza, There is a wide assortment of toppings you can choose from for your pizza which I appreciate. They also serve other dishes other than pizza so you can have more choices if you are all not into pizza. The staff is friendly and very efficient. When I do not feel like going to pick up my order they do offer delivery and have fast service in this area as well.

Reviewed March 7, 2015

Dont eat pizza often but when we do, we find thos most consistent with taste, quality and reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

I haven't had their pizza for years. Good pizza. Not may favorite, but many people love it. Good prices, I think, good location.

1  Thank Linda E
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Good, bready crust, generous toppings make this pizza great. Add that to the fact that they are such strong supporters of good causes in our community, it's impossible not to like them!