“My favourite sushi in Chilliwack.”
Review of Seven Sushi

Seven Sushi
Ranked #41 of 271 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Pretty sure I've tried every sushi restaurant in Chilliwack, and Seven is definitely my favourite. I've eaten there many many times, and it is always good and the prices are reasonable. I also like that they have brown rice as an option, most other places do not. Their veg box is by far the best in town.

I've been to Seven alone, even studied in one of their large booths over dinner...often take my children there....and I've walked in with a group of 10 without a reservation - they have always been accommodating and most of the servers have been great with the children (plastic cups, extra napkins without asking...helpful).

If you're shopping on the Sardis side of town, skip the mall and cross the road over to Seven, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed June 3, 2011

In my opinion Seven Sushi is Chilliwack's best sushi restaurant. Their menu has "seven sushi rolls" for $7.77, they are ALL excellent and pretty big. Their lunch and dinner boxes are a good way to try something different and to have some variety. Everything is always fresh and they are open 7 days a week (a rarity in Chilliwack). Recommeded.

1  Thank i_m_good
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Seven Sushi is the best sushi in town. There are many different types of rolls for sushi lovers who want something new. Decent prices and everything is always fresh. Best sashimi I've had in awhile. Great and fast for take out. One of the few sushi places that actually have a website so its great for ordering out.

Reviewed May 4, 2010

Tucked away in a strip mall, hardly viewable from the road is this amazing restaurant. Our group of six went here for dinner and all of us were blown away by the quality, quantity, value of this restaurant. The food was presented beautifully!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 28, 2008

I HATE sushi... my hubby likes it... he said the food is great, but too expensive and the portions too small... he would rather go to Tokyo Grill

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook