“Amazing chicken ”

Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Ranked #45 of 117 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise i was hungry and craving chicken and this place has a bad reputation for being not the greatest but I wanted to try it. I am so happy I did the service was nice and friendly and the food was amazing, the chicken is flavourful and moist not dry. If your wanting some good fried chicken stop here for some.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Did not like the chicken as it was very greasy. Having worked for KFC when I was very young I would suggest they probably didn’t have the fryer temp set properly . When you get poor chicken you usually don’t go back !

Reviewed July 2, 2018

The chicken wings were pitifully small. The chicken had no flavor. The fries were soft, not crispy and the biscuit was not cooked properly -- also tasteless. The grave was a new low for me. It was overly thick and did not taste good at all. I told the counter server this was my first time and wasn't sure what to order. She did not offer any suggestions. I asked about the plain chicken and she said "We have spicy, bbq and honey garlic." I said I didn't want anything hot/spicy. My order was ready quickly, but it wasn't what I wanted. It was packaged in a closed box so I couldn't see what I was getting. I asked what sauces they had to go with it and she said the sauce was already on it. I said that I wanted plain and she said you wanted not hot, so I gave you chicken wings with bbq sauce mild. I said, but that's not what I asked for. She didn't have a reply except to say she gave me chicken in bbq sauce not hot. I said, "So you chose for me!" Could you exchange it for plain chicken wings. She spoke to her supervisor who right away said she would exchange it. The server was not happy and ignored me until my order was ready. She did not smile, or thank me or apologize for the mistake. I will not go there again. The product is over-priced, especially in view of the poor quality of the food and lack-luster attitude of the server.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

The value for the money is great. I like the regular crispy chicken. The add-on's are good too (gravy, biscuits, fries, coleslaw). The lunch special is value priced, quick to order for a dine and dash lunch.

Reviewed June 16, 2018

We stopped here on our drive down to Victoria. Fast food, but we were looking for something quick. This was seriously good fast food! I had the chicken bowl, which was chicken covered with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was really good, and a seriously large portion of food. My dining companion got chicken and ribs. He liked both but stated the ribs were not as good as the chicken. Again, a big portion; he had leftovers. Service was great, super friendly people. I think the price is a little high for fast food, but it was probably worth it.