“Read this review, then GO THERE!”

Alderlea Farm and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 112 Restaurants in Duncan
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Description: Organic and biodynamic farm and cafe. A real farm to table restaurant.
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I only wish I knew Anthony Bourdain so I could insist he come to Duncan for this cafe. We had roasted chicken that was fresh from the pen around the corner. It was as tender and flavorful as it gets. Sumptious mashed potatoes and a gourmet green salad all fresh from the garden, which is the backdrop to the cafe. We also had the special of the day, Holischka , which are cabbage rolls drenched in an exquisite tomato sauce and filled with a perfectly spiced ground sausage. We couldn't stop there, so we had the berry pie, locally grown mint nettle tea and Americano. We travel extensively, and I am more than excited to claim Alderlea as one of the best meals we've had anywhere ever. Period!

3  Thank bobbyrothschild1
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon Katy's Ardlea Farm cafe. Great wood fired pizzas where tomatoes taste of real tomatoes grown on the farm. Quaint and quirky and wonderful. Spectacular views too.

2  Thank RSimonFoster
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I have come to Alderlea Farm Cafe often and each time I leave I feel as though I have been on a health retreat. You can sit and look out on the farm where the food you are eating is grown. The wood fired pizza is the best I have ever had by a long shot! I love looking out over the farm with a glass of local wine in hand watching the sun go down as I wait for my wood fired pizza to arrive - you have to try it! I have visited the Cafe for a variety of occasions - family lunch, a date with my husband and solo and each time I am beyond happy. It gets busy so consider making a reservation. Thank you Katy and Farmer John

1  Thank coraljlewis
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

We had the soup, salad and bread and it was delicious! The beet soup was full of flavour and the salad appear entry was harvested from the fields that morning. The dressing they put on their salads adds the extra touch and was perfect. Also the view there is amazing!

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank peirre91
Reviewed August 10, 2016

We went here for dinner and were not disappointed. The food was delicious and prepared like home. The burger was excellent as was the pie. So good. It was somewhat rustic and we sat on the patio to eat our dessert. It is very peaceful and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.

4  Thank BC_Cardinal