“Great Pho and Quick Service”
Review of Saigon Sub

Saigon Sub
Ranked #26 of 119 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Travelling through and wanted a quick sit down meal. I ordered the Pho while my wife had the Chicken Pita. The broth very good and the beef very tender and the portion size adequate but not large. The Pita also was enjoyed. Not formal dining nor large seating capacity but the pho makes the business worth visiting again.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I've been to Saigon Sub several times. The only dish I can comment on is the grilled pork sub because I get that every time I go. It is delicious, inexpensive and filling. I do have to try something new one day but I can't resist that sub. It's a good rut to be in :).

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

This spot is one of those special little places that the locals know and love! The staff is friendly, food great and consistent! Homemade! Awesome tzatziki sauce and the special sweet sauce, just amazing! This is a local family favourite for good, fast take-out!

Reviewed December 13, 2017

Had the Halifax Explosion Donair gluten free wrap and it was excellent. I will stop there again in the future. Stopped in once before and had the PHo which was excellent as well.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

This place is definitely a hidden gem! We spotted the sign from the highway on our way through town, and decided to give it a whirl. What a great decision! The banh mi was absolutely delicious, with crunchy carrots, perfectly cooked meat, a delicious spicy sauce and beautiful fresh bread. Even the cilantro, which I don't normally love, was a perfect addition. The food was prepared extremely quickly and the service was super friendly. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Natalie B