“Amazing authentic Italian food!”
Review of Mangia e Scappa

Mangia e Scappa
Ranked #15 of 28 Restaurants in Fort Langley
Price range: US$15 - US$31
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love eating at this restaurant! Being gluten intolerant, it is hard to find restaurants where you can eat most things on the menu. The special 00 flour blend they import and use to make everything fresh, allows me to be able to eat any pasta, pizza AND dessert! Soooo exciting!

Had the gnocchi- to die for! My husband had a delicious (and huge!) calzone. Love that there is also take out frozen options- we got some cannelloni to cook at home and they were also fabulous.

Will be back any time we are in the Fort Langley area!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

We had been told to visit Mangia e Scappa by a friend and so we stopped in this weekend. We were a little worried after ordering the calamari and being very unimpressed but when our main courses came we had a complete reversal. I had the gnocchi with prosciutto in a gorgonzola cream sauce and I can easily say it was the best gnocchi I have ever had. The sauce was rich and creamy and was obviously made fresh in house. My wife had a pizza and was blown away by how incredible it was. She had spent some time in Italy and swore hands down this was the best Italian style pizza available outside of Italy.

Can’t wait to come again!

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Haven't had to wait so long for the bread & oil since last trip to Italy!

Actually, the BEST PART of this place is the Deli . . . to the left as you go in . . .

Food is Good. . . LARGE servings, share one, we STILL had leftovers to take home!
First time I've seen a menu that states: "We politely decline to change anything in our recipes . . . " . . . . I asked for Balsamic to go with the Oil & bread. . . NOPE!

Reviewed July 26, 2016

This place is a favourite of some of our dear friends so we ended up doing our double date here. Their food is quite good, not as amazing as some have talked it up, but the restaurant still offers great variety and good quality. Service was friendly but kind of scattered. Loved their in house beverages! Slightly pricey. We would choose this place over a chain restaurant any day of the week.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted a bite to eat and the place we normally go was super busy. We thought we'd give Mangia e Scappa a try. We were both thoroughly impressed!!! The Caesar salad was fresh and delicious and the pizza and calzone we had were hands down one of the best EVER!!! Fresh tasting and authentic and the wood burning oven makes such a difference. We decided to have dessert and we weren't disappointed there either. We had a tart and a cannoli....both were amazing! We will definitely be back!