“Very impressed”

Mangia e Scappa
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Fort Langley
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Went for dinner with 3 other ladies and we were all very impressed with our meals & the ambiance of this restaurant. This is truly an excellent "real" Italian food restaurant. We were a little skeptical as a couple of us read the reviews beforehand and some were not good at all. I had the special, a salmon linguini, it was delicious! One had the hot sausage & Gonnochi which she loved ( I had a taste & it was yummy). The other two girls had the oven baked thin crusted pizzas & they said they were excellent too. Portion size-pizzas a whole Med size pizza (both took leftovers home) the two pasta meals were generous portions, we were stuffed after. The waitress was great and gave us lots of time (as we were yakking so much) to order etc. Definitely recommend & will return.

1  Thank marilyn154943

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

My husband is a huge cappuccino fan. We were looking for an authentic cappuccino place and stumbled upon this cute piece of Italy. Loved the tiramisu and the cappuccino. Prices were good too. Love it. Definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Smi P
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I have been a few times and this is a great Italian restaurant. The food is simply prepared but the ingredients are fresh and tasty. A nice place to listen to some live music on Sundays and savour the flavours of a stone cooked pizza or a pasta dish accompanied by a nice glass of wine.

1  Thank DGH4561
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came here for out weekly date night last night and we're both thoroughly impressed!

She ordered the gnocchi in gorgonzola cream sauce and I had the fettuccine with sausage. Both meals tasted fresh and were full of flavour (I will say the gnocchi stole the show and I snuck more than a couple of bites off her plate)

Our server was delightful and very knowledgeable about the menu (we found out all the pasta was made in house!). Even the owner came around to check on us.

Overall we were both very happy with our evening and will definitely be back for another date night sooner than later!

1  Thank HappyChappy1337
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

3 families out for lunch, had their soup of the day, potato and zucchini tasteless. Pizza were thin crust, wood fired, but greasy and $20. Awful. Has a small deli area and, browsing after lunch, it seemed the owners were watching us like we were going steal something???? Very odd, it was more like they stole from us to the tune of $300.

3  Thank derstone