I have been going to the Harrison Hotsprings resort for about 25 years now, we usually stay in the cabins because it is more private, the only drawback is the tiny showers we always enjoy the atmosphere and the scenery there the staff are always friendly and helpful and we generally enjoy ourselfs. the price is starting to get up there, and my wish would be that they do some upgrades like drinks at the pool year round and not just in summer as well to get a new band i enjoyed the jones brother however after 25 years its getting old and they should recruit new talent. the pools are awesome and we enjoy going there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa