“Pleasant evening with good food”
Review of Morgan's Bistro

Morgan's Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachfront location with an unobstructed view of the lake from a second floor Patio, with a list of fabulous dishes that suit everyone's needs. Every dish has amazing flavour.
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Short stroll from HHS Spa Hotel, a bit more expensive than other restaurants nearby. The food was good, tasty and plenty of it.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Reservations recommended as this place is very very small. However, it is cozy and elegant. The food is truly amazingly tasty. Well worth a night out to dine here. I had the duck which is freshly prepared. Others had the braised rib and the halibut special. The lemon drop martini is also a good choice.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

What a find!
While spending a couple days relaxing in the mineral springs of the Harrison Hot Springs Hotel, we found this true farm to table restaurant walking the two blocks of this tiny downtown.
It opened at 5:00 on this Thursday night, so we decided to try it out.
WOW! I had the rack of lamb and my wife had the tenderloin..... I have eaten a lot of places around the world and the lamb was the best I’ve ever had! The tenderloin was delicious, tender and superb also!
The medley of fresh organic vegetables could not have been better!
The beets, potatoes, green beans and pea pods were to die for!
Sarah our waitress was phenomenal! Even the chef came out to visit with the patrons.
The desserts are made fresh daily. The cheese cake and chocolate torte were a perfect end to a fabulous night. If I could give this meal a six I would.
We haven’t stopped talking about our experience all day. If you ever get to this lovely little town, this is a must stop for dinner!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Finding somewhere that stays open later at this time of year is limited in Harrison hot springs. Fabulous dinner, filet mignon was perfect, the vegetables were great. Atmosphere was perfect, not too loud perfect for having a conversation. Could not recommend this place enough.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

We really enjoyed Morgan's Bistro for dinner, and so did our friends. I loved the halibut, my husband enjoyed the steak, and our friends were wowed by the lamb. The staff and owner were so friendly, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere warm and welcoming. We highly recommend dinner at Morgan's if you're in (or near) Harrison Hot Springs - it's a short walk from the resort. But don't bring your children - there is a large "era" photo of a topless woman on the main wall.