“The best restaurant in town”
Review of Morgan's Bistro

Morgan's Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: French
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachfront location with an unobstructed view of the lake from a second floor Patio, with a list of fabulous dishes that suit everyone's needs. Every dish has amazing flavour.
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, accommodating services, reasonable prices, lake view, relax atmosphere!

The lamb shank that I had was very tasty and cooked to perfection. My wife had the linguine vongole and it’s fabulous.

A must go restaurant

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Honestly the best food I ever had. My whole family and I just wanted to lick our plates to get all the amazing flavors off. So well done. Food is pricey and takes a little long but there is a reason. Get the lamb, steak, pasta, or literally anything. Totally worth it

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I was attending a conference at the Harrison Hot Springs Resort and this was the third restaurant I tried while in town. Definitely the best of the three.

It was actually fully booked the night we arrived so I made a reservation the following night at the 5pm opening. When we arrived we were immediately seated. We weren’t really hungry so we went with a light meal. We ordered:
- Bread - Good. Nice warm bread. Can’t remember that last time olive oil and balsamic was served with bread. It was common 20 years ago but it’s been so long I liked it.
- Mussels and clams - Very good. Nice simple preparation. Good size dish and they all had a lot of meat.
- Chicken Liver pate - Good crostini and nice pate.
- Kids pasta - Very good. We got one with tomato sauce with meatball and the other with butter and cheese and both were well cooked and good quality. It’s not on their menu but something they do just for kids.

Service was pretty good. There was one experienced server who was quite attentive and what looked to be a trainee that was friendly but clearly learning the ropes.

Overall a pleasant meal. If I were to come back to the area, this would be my first choice. I would rate at 3.75 stars rounding up to 4 since I can’t give partial circles on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Short stroll from HHS Spa Hotel, a bit more expensive than other restaurants nearby. The food was good, tasty and plenty of it.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Reservations recommended as this place is very very small. However, it is cozy and elegant. The food is truly amazingly tasty. Well worth a night out to dine here. I had the duck which is freshly prepared. Others had the braised rib and the halibut special. The lemon drop martini is also a good choice.