“Quiet space”

Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: French
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachfront location with an unobstructed view of the lake from a second floor Patio, with a list of fabulous dishes that suit everyone's needs. Every dish has amazing flavour.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Small restaurant, quiet and chic. There were a lot of people being turned away at the door for dinner while I was there because they hadn't made a reservation. The food and wine was good, and it was a good portion - I found it slightly overpriced but I suppose that's what you get in a place like that in a touristy town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After reading all the reviews on Google and Trip Advisor for Morgan's Bistro we felt we had to give it a try - for a special treat. The prices are quite high but I don't mind paying higher prices on a special occasion. As my wife would say - nice but not nice enough for a return visit, at these prices. She had a lemon cheesecake, which she enjoyed. I had Rack of Lamb and my wife had the Lamb shank (both had been praised highly in reviews). Neither were any better than we could cook for ourselves at home. The vegetables were great (if a tiny bit overcooked). Overall good food but high priced

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First go for the food, quality and taste not to be surpassed. Next go for the ambience and service, friendly warm and welcoming place. Also, go for the view from the patio, breathtaking!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, accommodating services, reasonable prices, lake view, relax atmosphere!

The lamb shank that I had was very tasty and cooked to perfection. My wife had the linguine vongole and it’s fabulous.

A must go restaurant

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Honestly the best food I ever had. My whole family and I just wanted to lick our plates to get all the amazing flavors off. So well done. Food is pricey and takes a little long but there is a reason. Get the lamb, steak, pasta, or literally anything. Totally worth it