“Dinner was a delight”

Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: French
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachfront location with an unobstructed view of the lake from a second floor Patio, with a list of fabulous dishes that suit everyone's needs. Every dish has amazing flavour.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here and it was really good. My wife said her Cesar salad was the best she’s ever had and she’s had a lot. I had a pasta dish which was amazing... “prawns diablo” I believe. It was very spicy, but the waitress said it’s sometimes hot and sometimes not. Fortunately I like hot stuff. Exactly why I married my wife

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful food, the staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend going toMorgan’s Bistro for dinner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were considering on not going in because no one was in the place. We thought - lets give it a try! SO GLAD we did. Music was a little loud and it couldn't be turned down (per server because the owner said to leave it where it was). I ordered the Breakfast Burger (with no bun). OMG it was good... Large portion. Beautifully presented and plated. It kept me satisfied all afternoon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in Harrison Hot Springs resort for two days.We had dinner at Morgan ‘s bistros tonight ,It was recommended by my son.The restaurant is on the second floor,it is a small restaurant but has excellent customer service and super yummy food.My son ordered cioppino as a starter,beef tenderloin for main course,my hubby had rack of lamb,me had Fraser valley duck .They were all incredibly good ,we wished that we didn’t have too much snacks before dinner,so we were able to try more dishes.We will be back if we are in the town.It is on our top list.

Reviewed December 11, 2018

had a wonderful meal and would do it again.nice and small cozy setting over looking the water,very friendly

Date of visit: October 2018