“Best breakfast!”

Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: French
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachfront location with an unobstructed view of the lake from a second floor Patio, with a list of fabulous dishes that suit everyone's needs. Every dish has amazing flavour.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was hands down my favourite breakfast I've ever had! We will definitely be back! The service was fantastic. They were accommodating of all our requests and dietary restrictions. The food was incredible. I wouldn't change a thing. Whatever they are doing, I suggest they keep doing it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a lovely restaurant overlooking the lake. It's beautifully decorated creating a very romantic ambiance. The menu has something for everyone and the wine list is extensive. Definitely worth checking out. Would recommend a reservation though, its not a large restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here and it was really good. My wife said her Cesar salad was the best she’s ever had and she’s had a lot. I had a pasta dish which was amazing... “prawns diablo” I believe. It was very spicy, but the waitress said it’s sometimes hot and sometimes not. Fortunately I like hot stuff. Exactly why I married my wife

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful food, the staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend going toMorgan’s Bistro for dinner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were considering on not going in because no one was in the place. We thought - lets give it a try! SO GLAD we did. Music was a little loud and it couldn't be turned down (per server because the owner said to leave it where it was). I ordered the Breakfast Burger (with no bun). OMG it was good... Large portion. Beautifully presented and plated. It kept me satisfied all afternoon.