“Beautiful breakfast”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family run cafe that uses fresh local produce to create a different dinning experience.From locally roasted coffee to cheeses from the Agassiz farm house. We try to serve that 100 mile menu.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had two breakfast buns, a cheese scone and a couple of coffees. Great service, good prices and really good food. The fruit salad that came with the breakfast buns was huge and fresh. Excellent...

1  Thank Presontheprowl

Reviewed August 18, 2018

After reading all the 5 star reviews, I guess I set my expectations too high.

Having said that, the food and service were ok, not 5 star, but ok.

Just to note- when they ask if you want "chips" as a side dish, they literally mean "chips" as in potato chips.

*NOTE TO MANAGEMENT*: Couple of helpful observations: I had a burger, my wife had a fancy salad, we both asked for no onions- both meals came with onions.

What evs you say, but when you own a restaurant where the customer has to order and pay at the counter before you get your food you are asked to give a tip prior to receiving any food or service. How does the customer gauge the size of tip based on food and service that hasn't been received??

I realize staff at restaurants are young people working entry level jobs etc, but as a manager or owner, do them a favour by providing some training.

The young lady who brought out our food didn't seem to know what to say or do after setting down our plates-she just awkwardly walked away without saying a word.

As a suggestion, a server could say something like " enjoy your meal", "Is there anything else you need?", "would you like another drink?" etc etc.

1  Thank Stevefrench34
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a must to visit. They didn’t open until 9am for breakfast but it was worth the wait. Service was welcoming and friendly, breakfast was delicious, especially my daughters yogurt and fruit and not expensive. They cater for gluten free customers and have the most delicious flour free granola bars.
Perfect thank you.

1  Thank Lisakmitchell
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Our whole family completely enjoyed the food and the experience at Muddy Waters. The staff were also fun to interact with.

1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed some wonderful dinners and breakfasts here . Many of their ingredients are grown in their own garden (basil for fresh pesto) so the food is excellent . Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Lisa Z