“My moms first visit”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family run cafe that uses fresh local produce to create a different dinning experience.From locally roasted coffee to cheeses from the Agassiz farm house. We try to serve that 100 mile menu.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have enjoyed this place for 5 years when we lived here.
We took my mother here as she was here for a visit. The food we had was perfect and the people were friendly as always.
If you ever in Harrison you must stop for coffee and pastry or have breakfast or lunch . The blt and bison burger are great.
Then a nice walk along the lake tops off your day.

1  Thank Harleyridermarc

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at the Harrison Hot Springs for 2 nights this past Aug. 2018. It was a good time to visit as most of the Summer tourist population was slowing down.
We stopped here on some local recommendations...and glad we did! It is a small town and easy to find. The Menu was straightforward and solid. We all ordered the Breakfast Sandwiches. It was all very good and we enjoyed the fresh fruit on the side, too. When we finished, we got some road food goodies too. Awesome Chocolate Chip cookies and Banana Bread, too= YUMMERS!!! We truly will eat here again when visiting in the future. 5 Stars :)
Great staff and fairly quick on the service.

1  Thank Troy L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Judging by the crowds in this restaurant, we decided to go here for breakfast and we weren't disappointed with our decision. We ordered the breakfast wraps with fresh fruits and it was delicious and filling. Since we were so delighted with our food here, we decided to come back here for coffee and snacks later in the afternoon.

1  Thank keonann
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had two breakfast buns, a cheese scone and a couple of coffees. Great service, good prices and really good food. The fruit salad that came with the breakfast buns was huge and fresh. Excellent...

1  Thank Presontheprowl
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After reading all the 5 star reviews, I guess I set my expectations too high.

Having said that, the food and service were ok, not 5 star, but ok.

Just to note- when they ask if you want "chips" as a side dish, they literally mean "chips" as in potato chips.

*NOTE TO MANAGEMENT*: Couple of helpful observations: I had a burger, my wife had a fancy salad, we both asked for no onions- both meals came with onions.

What evs you say, but when you own a restaurant where the customer has to order and pay at the counter before you get your food you are asked to give a tip prior to receiving any food or service. How does the customer gauge the size of tip based on food and service that hasn't been received??

I realize staff at restaurants are young people working entry level jobs etc, but as a manager or owner, do them a favour by providing some training.

The young lady who brought out our food didn't seem to know what to say or do after setting down our plates-she just awkwardly walked away without saying a word.

As a suggestion, a server could say something like " enjoy your meal", "Is there anything else you need?", "would you like another drink?" etc etc.

1  Thank Stevefrench34