“Amazing cupcakes for Birthday celebration”

Sweet Spot Cupcakes
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Kamloops
Description: We offer a variety of instore cupcakes daily. As well as custom cakes and weddings. We also cater to the following food sensitivities; -dairy free -soy free -vegan -Gluten Free Seasonal soft serve ice cream as well.
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Although pricey, I love the delicious cupcakes. I enjoy the fact you can have several different flavors to choice from. A fun different way to celebrate.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 6, 2018

This little cupcake joint is always phenomenal! I like to sneak in for a sweet treat after a sweaty trail run at Kenna Cartwright for an 'earned cupcake' haha!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Ownership treats their employees very inappropriately and unreasonably. I will wait until new ownership takes over before I set foot into this establishment!!!! If I could give this place a zero I would. Cupcakes are average at best.....

Date of visit: January 2018
3  Thank Heath L
Reviewed December 21, 2016

Very tasty and super creative. Always fresh, and the staff is super friendly. Love this place and order from here often.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

My boyfriend and I went to Kamloops for a vacation and we had never been inside a cake shop before. The owner, Natalie greeted us with a smile. She went above and beyond by actually writing down a bunch of fun activities for us to do while we were visiting. She gave us options, directions, and even went as far as giving me my Princess B cupcake for FREE!!!! It was BY FAR the BEST cupcake I have ever had in my life. This place is absolutely fantastic.

Date of visit: August 2016