“Harvey's makes your hamburger a beautiful thing!”
Review of Harvey's

Harvey's
Ranked #204 of 364 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Canadian, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I love the food at Harvey's! Highly recommend the 'frings'... If a restaurant is offering bacon-mayo as one of their sauces, you just gotta eat there. Mmmmm ... bacon-mayo....

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

At first I didnt know that a Harvey's existed in Kamloops. I always asumed the closest location was merrit or kelowna. I always got coupons in the mail and tossed them. Well strike me down! I found the oasis! the dimond in the ruff! angus beef on a small bun with pickles and lettuce and fries that put new york to shame! And all for the same price you would pay for at mcdonalds or a&w! this is crazy but by God ive found my new home! Its even attached to swiss chalet and they let me sit in the restraunt to eat my . Typically it just take out but if ya ask nice and the main area isnt busy it A OK. I give this little gem 5 stars and hope the open a few more in town. If your on your way to pick up a big mac or KFC or a teen burger I advise ya to head up the hill and try Harveys its worth the trip! Enjoy!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Tried out Harvey's with their recent coupons received in the mail. They have a separate entrance area for take-out. Our 1st time trying out the Harvey's Angus burger and it really was quite good. You can order the burger just how you want it. We had a 2 for 1 coupon which saved us some money as the Angus burgers are a bit more expensive but we'll worth the cost. Looking forward to trying out another Angus burger soon.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

First off we got coupons in the mail and thought they had some great deals so we thought we would give them a try.

Big mistake. I am still sick.. two members of our family are still sick. It's the only thing they ate the same of...

The burgers are the worst pre-made patties ever. The neglected telling us that they were out of hot dog buns instead they made the hot dog.. or burnt the hot dog rather and wedged it in the center of an actual slice of bread?? In what world is that normal... the fries were cold and the pop was warm??

Just don't bother trying to eat here.

Date of visit: January 2017