“Subtle Flavours, Helpful Service”

Kohinoor Indian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 358 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Authentic Indian & Nepalese Cuisine
Description: Authentic Indian & Nepalese Cuisine
Reviewed June 8, 2017

We went for the Koh-I-Noor Shahi Korma and the Dal Basanti after helpful service on which meals would suit my vegan diet. Both meals were requested to be mild as per my girlfriends taste. I found these dishes to have very gentle flavours, which she loved but I found to be a tad lacklustre as I enjoy rich, spiced Indian foods, although this wasn't an issue as the food was still delicious. Both dishes came with a very generous serving of rice which made the meal better value for money. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here and would recommend visiting it if you have a night in Jasper, just ensure you order mild or hot meals to ensure maximum flavour!

1  Thank thesurfingtraveller

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Travelling through Kamloops we stopped at this restaurant which I believe is number 1 in Kamloops overall. The name comes from the diamond Queen Elizabeth has on her crown, that was taken from India. Sad story.
Anyway the food is excellent ! They have a large inside area and a beautiful deck overlooking the North Thompson River. Service was excellent as was every dish we sampled. My husband is Indian and we have eaten Eaten food in India, at Vij's in Vancouver, and many other high end restaurants in Toronto, California, Singapore etc. and we still would give this a high rating. We hope to return!

1  Thank freedom06
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Loved the chow chow and chicken chilli sooooo good. I have visited this place so many time with families and friends this place is truly gem and I find the best food in town.Must visit place and the service is always with smile.

1  Thank Furkaan S
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Their Monday to Friday lunch buffet is seriously the best. Great selection for vegetarians. You cannot compare it to any other flavors in town. Pricing is just perfect for the amount that you can eat. Service is always with a smile.

1  Thank Maricela18
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

My wife is an amateur Cook. This is the only restaurant in Canada where she is content with food quality. Slices are perfectly blended and service is wonderful.

Must visit in Kamloops!!!