See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This place should be closed! No water in the pool, no coffee maker, (wouldn't have used it if there had been one), no Kleenex, terribly slow internet, no hot water, no clock-radio, old beat up furniture, etc, etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Brad H
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Disgusting! I have stayed at many shady, low budget hotels and motels - this one was by far the worst.

We were staying there for 1 month for work purposes. I put my empty suitcase in the closet, when I took it out one month later is was wet. Our closet was WET and MOULDY!

When we checked out, the owner would NOT give us our $200 "damage deposit" back!
reason: We had my sister stay with us for 2 nights.

They told us that they were going to call the cops because we demanded our money back. Not how you run a business!

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE!

There are many other low cost places in the immediate vicinity that have better accommodations and are run by good, honest people.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank megsalyssa
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was by far the most disgusting motel I have ever seen. The heater did not work (we were there in January & the room was at 5 degrees Celsius and would not get any warmer). The bathroom had mold all over it and the door had packing tape to prevent wind from coming through the cracks in it. After demanding a refund (because they make you pay for the room up front) they had told us we should have looked at the room before paying for it. Definitely do not recommend staying at this motel!!

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank beccalynn1
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good location along the Trans-Canada Highway, however, the motel operator tried to scam us - he quoted one price when we were inquiring and then wrote up the bill for a higher price. When we pointed out the discrepency, he tried to justify himself by stating that originally he used the "single person" price, but was now using the "two person" price. That's a falsehood because originally he asked how many people were in our party, and we indicated there were two. We demanded a rebate and eventually the operator gave us cash back (we had used our MasterCard for the original transaction). Because of this attempted "slight of hand," I cannot recommend the 4 Seasons Motel - or be careful when making the transaction.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple