Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
Free cancellation until 21-10-08
Hotels.comUS$126
PricelineUS$126
Trip.comUS$136
All reviews four points shower head liquor store room was spacious sheraton highway sauna gas
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I usually always stay at a Sheraton as we have never
had an issue. Unfortunately this Sheraton is not very well kept up. The carpets are very stained in the hallways. Although the room was clean ..the beds are very old and not comfy. The outside of the building is very dirty. see pics...cigarette butts everywhere (zoom in) and garbage thrown around.
We chose another hotel for our return accommodations from our trip.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2020

This hotel was just average. Elevator was clean enough and facilities were not well equipped (eg. gym and swimming pool). Treadmill had a broken belt it was a safety hazard. Swimming pool was out of order.

Staff should really clean of fingerprints off the elevator. People take pandemic seriously everywhere we go.

Staff booked us room 209 at the basement and there was no view. We didn't even like our room. Good thing, staff switched us to 306 instead and the view was fantastic.
The hotel said rooms were full online, but they weren't fully booked when we went.

Beds were comfortable. No microwave and no complimentary breakfast offered. Shower head was working fine. Hot water and the water pressure was strong. Shower felt very soothing because of the strong water pressure. Gas stations, 7/11, Rexall, dollarstore, liquor store and restaurants were closeby. Delta Hotel looked lot better to stay if I can afford it.

Room tip: 3rd floor has better views!
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed July 22, 2020

The room itself was decent, the furnishings were up to date and looked nice. However, during the pandemic, you would think they would be cleaning more frequently and properly but that clearly wasn’t the case in the room I stayed in. The Bathroom was the main problem, while the sink appeared clean, the toilet was clearly not cleaned between visits and the shower looked like it hadn’t actually been cleaned in weeks. I turned the tap on for the shower and there was sand or dirt that stirred at the bottom before draining and the white tiles on the walls had a clear film of dirt over them, I understand white stains but that definitely wasn’t the case here. In the room itself however, aside from maybe needing a dusting and a new bed skirt (there were stains and what appeared to be boogers on it) the room was clean, fresh sheets and blankets etc.

So to sum it up, it was a good hotel but I feel like they do need to work on the cleanliness of the rooms for them to get a better review from me. Not the worst I’ve stayed in but definitely the worst four points hotel I’ve stayed at.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2020 via mobile

We needed a place in the middle of the COVID crisis. The hotel was clean and all social distancing measures were in place. Room was spacious, modern decor, and beds comfortable. Small bar fridge and coffee machine in the room. It had an elevator and luggage carts. Restaurant on site... mall and stores within walking distance (take out only of course for now). A convenient place to stop and would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Maike M, General Manager at Best Western Premier Aberdeen Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2020

Dear Valued Partner,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Kamloops. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Kamloops.

Muhammad Zulfiqar

Reviewed January 1, 2020

This hotel is nice and overall is a decent place to stay. There were a few issues when we were there though. The hot tub was not working (they do have a sauna which helped). At check out this morning, I did notice that the slide is off when it is extremely cold, for safety reasons. When I booked the hotel, I was not notified of the $25 pet fee. I only found out about this fee at check-in. The restaurant on site does not provide room service. They explained that this is the hotel policy. You can order from their limited menu and come pick items up (take away), but they don't do room service.

I wish that they were more upfront with this information as I could have made an informed decision about where to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Maike M, General Manager at Best Western Premier Aberdeen Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

DearValued Guest / Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. While I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, I am curious to know if there were any elements of your visit we could have enhanced.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our valued guest/member, such as yourself. At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Kamloops.

Muhammad Zulfiqar