Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$121
TripadvisorUS$121
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
All reviews four points shower head liquor store room was spacious sheraton highway sauna gas
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2020 via mobile

Two weeks have gone by since we got fed upon by critters here. No follow up nothing from Muhammad the manager. Do not stay here. It is filthy beyond belief especially during this pandemic. Sheraton should shut this place down

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2020

The heating/cooling system is really noisy. The fan kicks in every hour or so and it was loud enough to wake me up. Except for that everything was good. I would stay somewhere else next time just because the fan was so annoying.

Reviewed September 19, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I usually always stay at a Sheraton as we have never
had an issue. Unfortunately this Sheraton is not very well kept up. The carpets are very stained in the hallways. Although the room was clean ..the beds are very old and not comfy. The outside of the building is very dirty. see pics...cigarette butts everywhere (zoom in) and garbage thrown around.
We chose another hotel for our return accommodations from our trip.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2020

This hotel was just average. Elevator was clean enough and facilities were not well equipped (eg. gym and swimming pool). Treadmill had a broken belt it was a safety hazard. Swimming pool was out of order.

Staff should really clean of fingerprints off the elevator. People take pandemic seriously everywhere we go.

Staff booked us room 209 at the basement and there was no view. We didn't even like our room. Good thing, staff switched us to 306 instead and the view was fantastic.
The hotel said rooms were full online, but they weren't fully booked when we went.

Beds were comfortable. No microwave and no complimentary breakfast offered. Shower head was working fine. Hot water and the water pressure was strong. Shower felt very soothing because of the strong water pressure. Gas stations, 7/11, Rexall, dollarstore, liquor store and restaurants were closeby. Delta Hotel looked lot better to stay if I can afford it.

Room tip: 3rd floor has better views!
Reviewed July 22, 2020

The room itself was decent, the furnishings were up to date and looked nice. However, during the pandemic, you would think they would be cleaning more frequently and properly but that clearly wasn’t the case in the room I stayed in. The Bathroom was the main problem, while the sink appeared clean, the toilet was clearly not cleaned between visits and the shower looked like it hadn’t actually been cleaned in weeks. I turned the tap on for the shower and there was sand or dirt that stirred at the bottom before draining and the white tiles on the walls had a clear film of dirt over them, I understand white stains but that definitely wasn’t the case here. In the room itself however, aside from maybe needing a dusting and a new bed skirt (there were stains and what appeared to be boogers on it) the room was clean, fresh sheets and blankets etc.

So to sum it up, it was a good hotel but I feel like they do need to work on the cleanliness of the rooms for them to get a better review from me. Not the worst I’ve stayed in but definitely the worst four points hotel I’ve stayed at.

Date of stay: July 2020