Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
Reserve now, pay at stay
TripadvisorUS$75
Priceline
eDreamsUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2020

Decent room, Sept. 19, expensive compared to what was available, tons of cursing/swearing, loud music, bad behaviour on deck, vomit in the lot, nice view, line 20 Mbps+, kitchenette good, ac filter more disgusting than imaginable. 6/10 or less.

Room tip: Top Floor is better
Reviewed February 11, 2020

This is a quiet little place just off the highway and close to all sorts of convenient shopping. Room service was great! The morning breakfast room can get busy, so get there early! Maybe there will be a variety of guests from a variety of backgrounds... It was an eclectic stay!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Emark4ever
Reviewed October 26, 2019

Unbelievable. We were travelling with a young puppy, and the first thing I found was a live tick on the bathroom floor. The carpet was filthy and looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in months, walls dirty, linen stained, headboard fell off the wall when I leaned against it. I would not, under any circumstances, want my pet in that room. We left immediately. I would give it negative stars if possible, except that the staff member on duty, Deanna, was exceptional. She went out of her way to accommodate us, offering another room which was only marginally cleaner. I understand basic and no frills, but that's no excuse for poor maintenance and cleanliness.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank 2islandhoppers
Reviewed October 4, 2019

We booked a night here as we were passing through Kamloops and thought it seemed a logical place to stop. Checking in was straight forward and the rooms were not expensive, albeit a little dated and tired. Nevertheless they were clean and we all got a decent night sleep and were able to shower the following morning. The included breakfast wasn't bad either, cereals and waffles, although the coffee was pretty disgusting. It's a fine place to stop for the night if passing through, however it is several kilometres from Kamloops centre.

3  Thank Chris M
Reviewed September 30, 2019

I am a student at TRU and stayed here for the month of September. The hotel gave me an excellent long-term rate. The staff is super friendly, accommodating, and made me feel welcome during my stay. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds, and as a student, I appreciated the kitchenette room! I will definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Any of the rooms look over the secure parking area and a great view of the city!