All reviewsclose drivetraveling with kidscomfortable king size bedextra pillowsoff the highwayegg pattiesbagelshot tubpaper plateswaffle makerthe breakfast areaaberdeen mallsports teambritish columbialarge flat screen tvgreat sleepplace to stay
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I showed up tired after a long drive and the staff immediately made me feel at home. The room was warm and spacious, the bed was comfortable and everything was very clean. It was great to relax knowing that I was taken care of. The bathroom and shower were also bigger than expected. I didn't bring swim shorts or I would have used the pool... it looked inviting. But the best part was the complementary breakfast complete with waffles, toast, juices and coffee. Apparently they are even starting to serve hot bacon and eggs for free!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank james a
Reviewed December 29, 2011

After talking with the front desk I would have passed on this hotel if my family hadn't been so tired so it is not likely we will stay again. While the check-in person was not rude he did not seem to care whether we stayed or not. His "programmed" answers were delivered promptly and professionally. He did his job and left us feeling empty.
Rooms are fine just a little small.
OK breakfast. Good location.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TucsonGrant
Reviewed December 3, 2011

WE travel to the west coast every fall and have stayed at the Comfort Inn several times. The rooms are a bit small, but it is clean, quiet, with good beds, and they serve an excellent, fresh breakfast. We especially enjoy our yearly visit to Vittorio's restaurant just across the parking lot. It is good value for your money, and we would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PAdixie
Reviewed November 21, 2011

The room we were in had one king bed. It was fantastic with a jetted bath tub and nice tiled entryway/bathroom floor. The bed was comfortable and the TV was a nice LG flatscreen. The pool and slide was great fun and well kept.

The breakfast provided was wonderful and included hot waffles, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, etc. It was tremendous and very filling. The dining and kitchen area for the continental breakfast looked recently updated and was very nice.

The staff was great and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Hello.....
I have been at this hotel for almost 3 weeks......As I am working long hours, the staff at the hotel have been most accomodating..........Every morning as I walk out the door I get a "Hi Chris" or at the end of the night I get a "How was your day".......I can not say enough about how the staff at this location has been..............When my room needs cleaning, they are on it, when I need no service, thay still ask, and of course I politly say say " not today"..........There are certain people that have made my stay very compfortable.......When in town ask for Sean or Ciatlyn, as they will tend to you needs...............Bottom line.........This is a great place to stay..............

Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business