All reviewsclose drivetraveling with kidscomfortable king size bedextra pillowsoff the highwayegg pattiesbagelshot tubpaper plateswaffle makerthe breakfast areaaberdeen mallsports teambritish columbialarge flat screen tvgreat sleepplace to stay
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

The breakfast sausage and eggs were not hot the three days I stayed. Dogs walked and barked around the common areas, not little dogs (food area) even though I was told they were not permitted to. They were to enter side doors and not be bothersome.

When I was checking in, a very large dog began barking and snarling at me (not the attached photo) The dog owners laughed when it charged at me. They said it was the first time it had ever charged at a person. I checked in at midnight. The guy at the front desk shrugged his shoulders and said sorry.

I had two devices, however I could not stay connected to the internet with either. It made it difficult as I could not even stay connected in the lobby.

I had a room on the 3rd floor. The hwy is very noisy.

Stay somewhere else and get a good nights rest.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Arrived in Kamloops late, to tired to drive on, stopped in for the night, four of us
$ 225.00 +, for what ?
Old stale room with dirty carpets, the Hot Breakfast, the only thing hot was the coffee,
wife and daughter went to make toast and the bag of bread read " 30% off " it was four days beyond the expiry date, filthy dinning room, oh yes, best rate in town NOT.

Extremely loud, other people playing music with heavy loud base, mentioned it, nothing was done.

Would have rather slept in my truck, cleaner and it smells better.

Room Tip: Call anywhere else
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ken N
Kathy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Hello Ken N
I must say I am quite confused regarding your comments with the breakfast and room condition.
Our breakfast room has enclosed clear display cases for our breads, muffins, bagels and danishes. We would never have our bread in bags in the breakfast room, nor would we buy discounted bread. This time of year we shop three times a week to make sure that everything is fresh. We do offer hot eggs and sausages or bacon in morning along with make your own waffles. If you would like to discuss your stay please give me a call, I would love the opportunity to clarify some of your statements.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Great value for you money - nice room, hot breakfast, hot tub, pool & water slide! What more could you ask for? Oh, yes, good location near prime shopping, movie theater. This is a good place for either pleasure or business. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Booked last minute with the government rate ( call in because it was $20 cheaper than the Internet quoted us). Room was small but clean and modern. Pool was just down the hall and again not huge but the kids all loved it and they all enjoyed the water slide and hot tub as well. The breakfast was the hot deluxe with fruit waffles cereal eggs yogurt scrambled eggs and some sort of meat ( I don't eat meat so didn't pay attention). All in all a great place to stay and we would def go there again. Super close drive to the mall as well.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you Raina for taking the time to write a review.

I am very pleased you found the hotel to be a good value for the price. We work hard to provide a comfortable and clean environment so that our guests enjoy their stay with us.

We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed August 13, 2016

We recently spent one night in this hotel where we enjoyed the comfortable king-sized bed and very nice bedding. The bathroom was huge with a jetted tub. Everything about the room was nicely updated with a large refrigerator and microwave. There were several granite-topped surfaces including the bathroom counter, the TV stand and both bedside tables. The indoor pool and hot tub was very nice and included a fun waterslide! Our only complaint was that the WiFi was COMPLETELY HORRIBLE AND UNRELIABLE! Also, the front desk staff was not friendly when we checked in, despite our "gold elite" status with Choice Hotels. We would definitely stay here again when in Kamloops.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple