All reviews rooftop lounge soccer team average hotel nice stay clean hotel stay there again bed was comfortable hot breakfast thompson river nice room fi bc
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Arrived here as a stay over on our drive from Grande Prairie to Vancouver Airport. Check in was fine, the room was fine and dinner in the restaurant was OK though boring with a very amaturishly presented limited menu. However as we had booked bed and breakfast when we tried to have breakfast we were presented with a totally separate menu and there was no sign of an expected buffet.

On this menu there were what appeared to be an interesting selection of dishes. However, when we asked we were told that we could only have one dish and then we had to make even more choices e.g. The Traditional Breakfast: - One egg any style, bacon, sausage or ham, served with hash browns and toast. This would indicate to me that the dish would consist of an egg, bacon, sausage or ham, hash browns and toast. However the reality is that your choice is on egg, bacon or sausage or ham, or hash browns and toast.

Asked to speak to the duty manager, was told that the restaurant did not have a manager on duty so I suggested that the young lady got the duty hotel manager. When we spoke to him he was obviously not interested in our complaint as he appeared very dismissive of what we were saying.

Overall not impressed with this hotel

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed April 24, 2018

I stayed here during a training session that took place in Kamloops.

This is the second Ramada I stayed at and the staff were very welcoming. The rooms had a comfortable feeling. I received a letter from the Management saying thank you and they appreciate my stay with them. It's not a free night or a free meal, but the thought that counts. They went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed. Thank you Ramada for your service.

And when I was leaving they set me up with points through them and added ones from my previous stay with another Ramada.

Date of stay: November 2017