All reviewsrooftop loungesoccer teamnice staybed was comfortableclean hotelhot breakfastthompson riverhotel restaurantwould stay here againbreakfast was includednice roombenjaminfiupgradesbcqueenhospital
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Stayed here during the May long weekend with a soccer team. The rooms are nice and clean and large. Beds were comfortable. Location is good. Only a few minutes to downtown Kamloops and a few minutes to Thompson River University. Staff were very friendly and were very accommodating to our team. There is lots of parking. The breakfast was fine and they did up a dinner buffet for the team that was very good. There is no pool, only a hot tub. There is a rooftop lounge that has a great view of North Kamloops. I would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2018

I have stayed in this place a few times and never been disappointed. The building could use some updating but overall it is a very nice place to stay. Easy access in and out, courteous staff and reasonable rates. The rooms are clean and well kept. I will stay there when I visit Kamloops again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Staying at Ramada kamloops was very pleasant. We liked the service of the staff very friendly. We had a lot of luggage because we were a group of more than 40 people including adults &kids. The staff helped to put the luggage by our rooms for there was no. Elevator service .the rooms were very clean. The view from the room was mesmerising. I could see the mountains,lake,city husstle busstle from my room window. The curtains were also put up nicely.right accross this hotel was an indian restaurant where we went for our dinner. We had breakfast at the hotel itself and the veiws weŕe fantastic. The weather was also good . I think May is the perfect month to visit canada. While checking out again the staff helped to put the luggage out by the bus that made us very comfortable. The veiws from the hotel, helpful & pleasant, staff good english style breakfast and clean fresh atmosphere makes us feel to come and visit Ramada kamloops again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Arrived here as a stay over on our drive from Grande Prairie to Vancouver Airport. Check in was fine, the room was fine and dinner in the restaurant was OK though boring with a very amaturishly presented limited menu. However as we had booked bed and breakfast when we tried to have breakfast we were presented with a totally separate menu and there was no sign of an expected buffet.

On this menu there were what appeared to be an interesting selection of dishes. However, when we asked we were told that we could only have one dish and then we had to make even more choices e.g. The Traditional Breakfast: - One egg any style, bacon, sausage or ham, served with hash browns and toast. This would indicate to me that the dish would consist of an egg, bacon, sausage or ham, hash browns and toast. However the reality is that your choice is on egg, bacon or sausage or ham, or hash browns and toast.

Asked to speak to the duty manager, was told that the restaurant did not have a manager on duty so I suggested that the young lady got the duty hotel manager. When we spoke to him he was obviously not interested in our complaint as he appeared very dismissive of what we were saying.

Overall not impressed with this hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed April 24, 2018

I stayed here during a training session that took place in Kamloops.

This is the second Ramada I stayed at and the staff were very welcoming. The rooms had a comfortable feeling. I received a letter from the Management saying thank you and they appreciate my stay with them. It's not a free night or a free meal, but the thought that counts. They went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed. Thank you Ramada for your service.

And when I was leaving they set me up with points through them and added ones from my previous stay with another Ramada.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business