All reviews rooftop lounge soccer team nice stay bed was comfortable clean hotel hot breakfast thompson river hotel restaurant would stay here again breakfast was included nice room benjamin fi upgrades bc queen hospital
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We were in room 117, the queen suite room. We requested the suite room to put our toddler in her playpen. They honored the request but we were given the room on the front of the building. The windows by the bed are right by the front sign. The sign is on all night and shines through the top of the blackout curtains just like it’s daylight. I woke up every two hours thinking it was morning. I told the front desk and their response “yeah we hear that a lot”. Great, thanks.

Also when we arrived our 2yr old got chatted up by a prostitute in lingerie while we tried to check in. Interesting. Not necessarily the hotels fault but not a great first impression.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Clean room -good location-helpful staff. Room was extremely quiet even though we stayed on first floor did not hear anyone on top of us. Bed was comfortable. Only negative is the room is starting to show wear and would benefit from a update.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

we had an amazing experience when we went to visit the restaurant that is on the rooftop. We were greeted with amazing friendly staff that took care of our family when we got there. The View From This Bar and Lounge was amazing on a nice sunny day. I will recommend this place for anybody wanting to have a comfortable and friendly environment and the amazing view. Thank you again to all the staff and the managers that gave our family such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a night in transit to jasper . The manager Mr Percy was very kind and helpful he arranged for some special requests breakfast for us and Indian masala chai . Would recommend people this hotel if travelling .

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Ramada with my family for 2 nights. Staff was great and our rooms were clean and beds so comfy. We had the pleasure of trying out the new menu and it was so good. The lounge was beautiful and the view was amazing. The menu had something for all of us, great prices and portion size. I would recommend this place for your stay or just for a night out with friends. #thecityviewloung

I also met the manager, he was very knowledgeable and clearly cares about his guests. I was also told the restaurant will be BBQ. We will be back to try it out.