Kamloops Travelodge Mountview
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Alpine Motel Kamloops(Kamloops)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe climate controlextra blanketsgreat family hoteljacuzzi suiteroom was clean and comfortablerecommend this hotel to anyonechoose this hotelbreakfast bardefinitely stay here againgreat sleepstaff was very friendly and helpfulchecking outlarge roomsized bedgreat roomoff the highwayshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We were promised a room by hotels.com that was not what was available. Jamie, the girl at the desk, went above and beyond to help us with hotels.com and the owner also gave us a bit of a break as we ended up having to pay more due to hotels.com error. Kudos to these people. Tip: if you book online through an agent, make sure you confirm with the actual hotel what you are getting. The room was great, good beds, flat screen TV, there was an elevator, very important to us. I always appreciate hard boiled eggs included with the usual fare in continental breakfasts. I have had many very poor complementary breakfasts, we were very happy with this one. The only complaint I have is that the hot tub was not at all warm enough and I have written that on their form that was in the room, so I am assuming it will be corrected. Unfortunately we could only stay one night.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
AJ B, Manager at Kamloops Travelodge Mountview, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the feedback. The hot tub had a problem with its heating core, which we were not aware of until your feedback. This has since been fixed and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2011

We found bedbugs in our bed after staying in the room for two nights. On closer inspection, they we EVERYWHERE! The management was good about refunding us for the stay, but what we had to go through after leaving that motel, to ensure that we didn't take these bugs home with us, was a nightmare. Also, there was no offer of compensation for all of the things that we had to leave behind/ throw away.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Hockey015
AJ B, Owner at Kamloops Travelodge Mountview, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Again we apologize for what you had gone through. We had the room inspected by Orkin, a very reputable pest control company, and the room completely checked and fixed. We had not had any such problem with any other room, bur have hired on Orkin to do regular inspections on all our rooms. We hope this wont prevent you from future stays as we do have new remodelled rooms that rival the best of Kamloops

Reviewed 6 March 2011

Was visiting over the weekend with my family... gorgeous building, great room, very affordable, and superb service. The staff was very approachable and made a real effort to please their guests. I can't rave enough about the location.... close to the mall, restaurants, and freeway, (mere minutes away), and yet the building is up on the hill which provides peace, quiet, and real privacy. Overall, very high-end yet homey atmosphere. Will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Amp_core
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Service was excellent, friendly knowledgable staff. Recieved a free upgrade to a business suite. The room had nice new furniture, a flat screen TV, internet access and a brand new bed. I will definitely stay here again! Plus, it was less than $75 before taxes.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2010

My wife and I were travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver, and decided to stopover in Kamloops, BC. We usually stay at Travelodges whenever we travel because they have always been a good experience for us. The front-desk person was very nice and friendly during our check-in, and was very helpful in suggesting restaurants and entertainment in Kamloops. The rooms at the hotel are very clean and the beds are to die for. I have never had a better sleep at a hotel. The continental breakfast is pretty standard, and the hotel does provide free high-speed internet which tended to work very well. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to or through Kamloops. My wife and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple