Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Wyndham
US$76
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$77
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2020 via mobile

Do not stay in this hotel! Our son and his wife were accused of breaking a mirror in their room which was already broken when they arrived. Not only were they accused, their credit card was charged $800.00 without them even being contacted about it. Does this hotel do this to whomever stays in that room? This is completely wrong and unethical!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2020

Pay attention to the fact that this is a motel. My room was the first one after the elevator/stairs which meant that every single person coming or going to their room had to walk past my window. Super creepy when I was trying to go to bed early. Not the hotel's fault, my own for not realizing when I booked. The room was tiny, and although it was clean, it was definitely old, and the bed could probably use replacing.

The front desk staff was so kind, extra polite, and just genuinely pleasant to be around.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 30, 2020

We very much enjoyed our stay at this accommodation. The price was very good and the place was very comfortable. The staff were amazing and very helpful. And the takeaway breakfast was excellent. My husband is still talking about the muffins! Great location. We visit Kamloops once a year. This will be our new 'go to' accommodation from now on!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed February 15, 2020

I had a terrible stay. The jacuzzi rub was full of hair and the bathroom tub had hair in it as well. The door was hard to open and after I complained I got no refund because it didnt meet hotel regulations. DO NOT RECOMEND. The front desk has to clean it and did not use proper cleaning material. So disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Clean well stocked room (fridge & microwave, big television with lots of channels) ten minutes drive to downtown, nice view over Kamloops, breakfast was basic but ok. Plenty of free off street parking

Room tip: Rooms at the front have nice view
Date of stay: October 2019