Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
Hotels.com
US$134
US$133
eDreamsUS$133
TripadvisorUS$133
Priceline
All reviews breakfast snacks second home check in process hotel is in a great location nice bonus fitness room stayed here rooms are great recommend this hotel business trip place to stay front desk great stay would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable suite stove
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2021

Very nicely decorated rooms, convenient location for people driving through. It took me an hour and a room "upgrade" and a small surcharge to get a room with a mini-fridge included. Absolutely necessary to keep drinking water & fruit ready for the next hot day's driving - I was surprised that I needed to specify having a fridge. "Guest laundry" is one coin washer & one coin dryer. Small hotel, one person on duty, everything took time.
Half the parking is in the back, requiring a walk around the building.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed May 21, 2021 via mobile

I love #stayingwithhue ... every time I come through Kamloops, I always stay here and I’ve never had an issue! The staff are great and really friendly. I feel like it’s my home away from home! The rooms are really spacious and everything in the room is so new and feels so clean. The beds are super comfy and it’s never noisy so I always get a quiet nights sleep. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
The Hue Hotel, General Manager at The Hue Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2021

Thank you!! You were a pleasure to have stay with us

Reviewed May 20, 2021

Staff is well trained and polite, Made my check in process very quick and smooth.
Room was exactly the same one that I saw in pictures while reserving it.
The best part about this hotel's room had very comfy beds and it was super silent.
Will be always staying here whenever I will be in Kamloops next.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you!! We cannot wait to host you again!

Reviewed May 19, 2021

This hotel has repeatedly been first class As we have stayed several occasions now. Room are very clean , staff are exceptional and the rates can’t be beat . Good location and I highly recommend this hotel and I don’t rate hotels often.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Hue Hotel, General Manager at The Hue Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2021

Thanks Chris!! We love hosting you and your family

Reviewed March 31, 2021

The reception at this hotel was superb. Friendly and efficient. Our room was upgraded to a well-appointed kitchen unit which outdid my own kitchen at home. Full Fridge, stove, and microwave oven. Good bathroom, with full-size toilet (not one of these itzy-bitzy ones at some places). Posh accessories and good linen. There was a sofa and coffee table, which I suppose was a hide-a-bed, never looked or asked. Made relaxing without having to lay on the bed nice. The heat pump was controlled by a user-friendly wall control unit. Worked really well. Just one point for the manager. The kitchen tiles are all popping. They need to be re-installed. Not dangerous yet, but they will eventually work loose and cause a problem. We'll stay there again for sure.

Room tip: All rooms are good, but we stayed on the 6th floor and had a wonderful panoramic view.
Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you Robert for your review! We will most definitely look into those tiles, thank you for staying with us!