“A true gem in downtown Kamloops!”

The Noble Pig Brewhouse
Ranked #3 of 338 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“A true gem in downtown Kamloops!”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My friend and I were looking for a good steak place last night while at All Aboard Games, and someone mentioned The Noble Pig as a great place for steak. Now we went there and I was impressed upon entering by the spacious design with plenty of seating and excellent level of lighting. The staff was very friendly and courteous, we both have never had deep fried pickles before so we tried them, they are to die for!!!! Spice, salty, so many flavors at once it was excellent.

Their steaks are extremely good, and I love how they use local meats and produce as well as bake all their bread and make all their sauces in house. However the quality of food, service, atmosphere are exceptional and it was less than ten minutes and we had our meals in front of us on what can be called medium platters. For the prices on some of their dishes you get the most filling meal and value for your money. From local Barriere ground beef for their burgers, to the steaks out of the coast this place is sure to satisfy you and have you coming back!!!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank RichardHooper

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Coquitlam, Canada
“Hip, upscale pub with hip (but not too hip) food and beer.”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This place was a totally unexpected treat in the culinary desert that is Kamloops. The pub and restaurant are gorgeous and happening. The food is pub grub with a 21st century twist. The beers are varied, homemade, and unique. Excellent downtown location too, right on Victoria Street - Kamloops' main street.

My business colleages and I were visiting from out-of-town. I found this place on Tripadvisor, and my group liked it so much, we ate there 2 nights in a row. It would have been 3 nights, but the trip had come to an end.

This place has so much going for it, I expect to see other locations throughout British Columbia soon.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank HeyNow-Hank
100 Mile House
“Deep Fried Pickles....I know...right?”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

But they are warm, tastey and a bit spicy. The Canoe Table for socializing, great idea. And Octoberfest was so much fun. Thanks to all the servers who really show the greatness in hospitality in Kamloops.

• Visited October 2011
Kamloops, Canada
“New menu leaves much to be desired”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Had the Butter Chicken, more of a tomato sauce, no butter, cubed chicken very small portion, naan was cold, I would give it 1 out of 10, father in law had meat pie very small for $14. Wife had the wrap it was just OK. Daughter has deep fried pickles which were very good and the artichoke asiago chilled dip 4 out of 10. Atmosphere, we were put into a corner seat so the sound was too loud and we could hardly hear each other.

• Visited November 2011
Kamloops, Canada
“Food was disappointing”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

We have been going to The Noble Pig since it opened and feel that the food was a lot better at the beginning. I had the Portobello burger; the bun was cold and the sliced tomatoes pale pink and hard. The onion rings, however, are always good.

My husband had a new menu item: pork ribs and fries. The ribs were disappointing--no flavour and tough beneath the BBQ sauce coating. Others in our party did enjoy their turkey pot pies.

Of course, this is a pub, but the food was surprisingly good when it first opened. Now we're really questioning whether we'll go there again.

• Visited December 2011