Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$119
1,139 results
All reviews oatmeal great stay front desk staff the breakfast area hot tub beds were very comfortable continental breakfast costco coast
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2021

WORST hotel experience of my life! Sat in the hot tub with my gf (after it opened after being “cleaned”) only to realize a freaking TURD floated out of the overflow towards us. Told the front staff who didn’t care and just said sorry. WTF Hampton Inn. Do better! Your hotel is dirty and your staff don’t care.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed July 3, 2021

Stayed one night with family. Kamloops was in a heat wave. We were on the 4th floor and room would not cool below 27 degrees. We booked a room for 5 people but there were only 2 towels. The hotel was under staffed so had to go get more towels from housekeeping. No bottled water and only 2 cups in our mini suite room.

Kids liked the pool and water slide.

Breakfast staff and selection were great. They were the saving grace of the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed June 11, 2021 via mobile

Having stayed at the Coast for both personal and business travel in the past, it should have been habit to book the Coast however based on reviews I thought I would give the Hampton a try. So happy I did

Excellent room with wonderful views, love the beds and the available fridge and FREEZER!

Hilton properties are my number one choice for travel internationally but I have always reverted bro the local Coast chain when in BC..... no more!

This will be my number one choice moving forward. Exceptional service, staff is top notch and rooms are far better than Coast Kamloops offer

So happy I switched!!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2021

The parking was painful and the breakfast was very average. Room was clean and bed was comfortable but the rest was just satisfactory.

Now I have to blather on to use up the 200 minimum characters that typically make me stop giving any review

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed February 6, 2021 via mobile

Had a horrible experience with the Coast across the street from them. The staff at the Hampton Inn were SO friendly and accommodating, their price is super reasonable and we even had free breakfast in the morning. It was great!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple