“Doughy buns”

Add it.
Triple O's
Ranked #10 of 15 Quick Bites in Kamloops
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I have been going to White Spot for years and I loved the Triple O Burgers. The bun has been changed to a "new" bun and it is now quite doughy, not like the original. I have tried it a couple of times and it is very disappointing. I am guessing it is a cost saver? Too bad, will the pickle be next?

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 16, 2018

We stumbled on this place while looking for a lunch burger spot while we drove from Calgary to the west coast. It was a great find. I had a cheeseburger with sweet potato fries. My wife had the Baja Chicken sandwich with onion rings.Careful! It is not advertized as spicy, but it has its share of jalapenos inside. Good food but at a premium price.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2017

The person at the till was friendly but the burger was awful. Bun was stale,meat was not warm enough to melt the cheese and the sauce was sort of watery. I will not go back

1  Thank W8282ULpetera
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Menu is very limited but this one was convenient. My burger was ok but only lukewarm. Fries were hot and were good! Service was fast. Good stop for a quick burger although this one was not up to Whitespots usual standards.

1  Thank Phil C
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Had a burger and poutine, was very good with pleasant, friendly staff. By far the best fast food burger I've ever had - not saying it was gourmet, but it was more like an actual burger than something you'd get from Wendy's or McDonalds etc.

1  Thank RobertW5295