“"The drinks are seriously good"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blenz Coffee in Aberdeen Mall
Ranked #9 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Kamloops
Description: I have a coffee shop and it is currently listed under restaurants. I would like for it to be listed under coffee shops. Could you please make the change.
Reviewed February 7, 2018

If you want something different than the Tim's and Starbucks, Blenz is definitely a go to. I love every drink whether that I ordered from this coffee shop. The quality is excellent all the time. I have tried the Matcha and Strawberry Teas and recently my friend introduced to me their dark hot chocolate and it was excellent. It was pure dark chocolate and was not sweet to my taste. When I am in the mall, this is my meeting place with my friends and just have a good chat over tea or coffee.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We decided to visit a local mall in Kamloops after a long and smokey drive to experience some cool refreshing space. We came upon the coffee shop and immediately ordered our dark roast coffee in pottery mugs along with scones. We found it to be a welcome break to the day as we enjoyed great coffee in their eating area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2016

The owner is nice, the staff are friendly, the coffee is always good. The place has been clean on all my visits and there is always a line (i.e. people like them).

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2015

Very good coffee, presented beautifully. A few tables and a couple of comfy chairs. What more is there to say?

Date of visit: April 2015
4  Thank Jojo4470
Reviewed September 30, 2014

It was much needed after the temperature dropped outside. The staff was friendly and the flavour of the coffee was really good actually. It was my first time here so I wasn't sure what to expect. I will definitely return to this place.

Date of visit: September 2014