“Not worth going back”

Sushi +
Ranked #103 of 364 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had lunch, and the sushi really lacked flavour. For a restaurant specializing in Sushi it’s not worth it and we would not return

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I just had lunch there, I was the only on in the restaurant at 12 that should have been my first clue, two tables over the owner was giving the waitress trouble ( degrading her ) about a bill where a mistake had happened, the young waitress was trying to explain what had happened, it was partly the kitchens fault for being slow the night before, but owner did not want to hear why the mistake had happened, then proceeded to tell her this was her mistake, a small mistake, but then she told the waitress she would have to pay the next mistake, and the owners take part of the waitresses tips, not right at all!!!! this owner should read labor law in Canada, I will never knowingly support a business who treats their staff like this! so needless to say I will never darken this doorway again, I was so angry I left the restaurant half way threw my lunch and I felt bad for the waitress who had to work under these conditions, Shameful

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank Roadrunner365
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

I've been here twice- once for takeout & another for dine-in. Both experiences were positive & the sushi tasty!

Will go again :)

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017

I've now eaten at Sushi + twice and was thoroughly impressed both times. The rolls are so fresh and reasonably priced. The miso soup is great and doesn't taste too salty. Had the veggie combo yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it...who knew asaparagus in sushi is so amazing??
Sushi + will now be the only sushi restaurant I frequent in Kamloops.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Great little place for some very good sushi. Reasonably priced menu. We shared a delicious sushi platter and still had to take some home with us as the portions were generous.

Date of visit: December 2016