Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21-10-09
US$109
Free cancellation until 21-10-09
Agoda.com
US$110
Free cancellation until 21-10-08
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$109
Official HotelUS$110
1,282 results
All reviews shark club train tracks park view rocky mountaineer the river full kitchen king suite beautiful hotel pool and hot tub moxies noise downtown rumble kitchenette couch stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

A nice hotel for business and meetings. Walk to downtown. Food is generally of a high quality or there's Moxies just down the hall. They could use a lot more teaspoons however. Substitutes were soup spoons and tablespoons! Get with it Sandman!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_SignatureKamloops, General Manager at Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Hi ColinB2081,
Thank you for your review of our hotel, glad you enjoyed the downtown location of our property and the nearby amenities. Our apologies for the silverware that was in your room, evidently our team had an oversight with that detail and we will certainly improve upon it for your next stay.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon,

Reviewed January 12, 2019

Room 5/5

Location & Amenities 3/5

The Good: As this was a very last minute trip, overall it was very enjoyable. It was nice to get out of the city for a while. We rented sea doos and spent most of the weekend on the water. We read the reviews before we came and specifically asked to not be near any of the construction or noise and our request was respected. The room was spacious and the beds comfortable.

Our Least Favorite Part: Check in was a bit of a mess but once that was sorted the rest of the stay was lovely. Pool and gym area are very small.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_SignatureKamloops, General Manager at Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Hi thelaczkos,

Thank you for choosing us as your host for your impromptu weekend! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you had the opportunity to enjoy some of the hotel amenities. My apologies to hear that the check-in process was less than ideal, if you wanted to reach out to me directly about what happened so that I can do some coaching with my team, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your review, and we hope to see you again,

gm_signaturekamloops@sandman.ca

Reviewed December 31, 2018

I love this hotel and have stayed at it a number of times - the staff is great, the rooms are really well appointed.

Super comfortable beds, with great pillows.

So why not a perfect rating? The trains roll past all night, and if you are light sleeper you will feel them. I don't mind but for some who have been in earthquake zones it's an unnerving place to sleep.

Room tip: Get a view of the park (the far side from the train tracks)
Date of stay: November 2018

Hi AngelaAway,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, and we appreciate the near perfect rating!

I appreciate your regards to our team and their exceptional service.
We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed December 21, 2018

I stayed in the King suit and loved it. Great service, and friendly staff. Didn't have one problem and stayed for three days. Restaurant was convenient. Bathroom was nice and clean. Was a very comfortable stay.

Hi mitch1880,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you had such a great stay!
Hopefully you had the opportunity to explore all of the amenities the hotel has to offer, including the hot tub, the pool and fitness centre.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Didn't read the reviews before checking in.
Trains are a problem. Ask for a room overlooking the river.
Rooms are clean. Cluttered with lots of extras and brochures, but clean.
If you are a light sleeper, I'd suggest elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
GM_SignatureKamloops, General Manager at Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

Hello nickers1222,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and I'll be sure to commend our housekeeping team on their efforts in ensuring your room was cleaned well!

I can appreciate the disturbance of the trains, but I hope some of the measures that we've taken like the white noise machines or the ear plugs were able to help mitigate the problem. If you'd like to reach out to me directly, I'd like to ensure your next stay is on our Park-side of the Hotel.

gm_signaturekamloops@sandman.ca