US$113
Hampton.com
US$148
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$193
US$167
Riverland Inn & Suites(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$91
US$88
Hotels.com
US$153
US$141
Agoda.com
All reviewsnatural horsemanshipriding experiencewild horse saloonchef martintrail ridingriding tipsgreat ridinglove horsesbeautiful trailsculinary delightsclint eastwoodwonderful weekendwestern canadaspent nightsother guestsnight staywranglers
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Campbell Hills Guest Ranch was fantastic. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The accommodations are spacious and very clean. The food was all homemade and included lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. It all tasted very good. Although I was a non-rider this trip, my friends all loved their horses and the riding.

Room Tip: Maximum capacity is 16 so all rooms and suites are good. Some of the cottages have little kitchen and others do not.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Everything about this ranch is wonderful. We arrived and were welcomed warmly. It felt more like arriving at a friends place than a "hotel". The owners, Bernie & Martin, as well as the staff were fantastic. The accommodations were great. The food was phenomenal! I'm a pretty picky eater, and there was not one thing that was served that I didn't drool all over! The best part? - the horses! Being an English-style rider, I wasn't used to riding without contact - but wow!! What an amazing experience. Softness was the word of the day with Brandy. Literally a finger on the rein was all that was needed to communicate with her. What a wonderful job Bernie and her wranglers do with these horses! Such a pleasure to ride! We'll be back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Bernadette C, Owner at Campbell Hills Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Heather. It was a pleasure having you and family here at the ranch. Lovely to see that riders and horses feel harmony while riding on the trails. We look forward to have you again. Bernadette

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Just came back from a wonderful weekend at the ranch with my daughter. Although I had ridden before, Bernie showed me a whole new way to treat horses that was so honouring to the horse. The amount of riding far exceeded expectations.
Chef Martin provided us with fabulous food and the accommodations were perfect for the setting. Wifi was spotty but let's face it, I should not be using my phone when I am on an escape weekend with my daughter. Loved the place and will be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Bernadette C, Owner at Campbell Hills Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Thank you both for staying with us. We are grateful to see guests embracing the natural horsemanship philosophy and treating our horses accordingly.
We hope to see you again.
Happy travels.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

We had our christmas staff party at the Campbell hills guest ranch. The food and the ambience exceeded our expectations! The following day we woke up to a beautiful white ranch and took part in outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and a sleigh ride!! We will be back!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2016

The wife and I spent two nights here and loved every minute. The staff were super friendly, the good was phenomenal and the horses were beautiful! We were first time riders, first time on a horse ever and the staff and horses made us feel very comfortable. We can't say enough about this place and will definitely be back! Special thanks to Jessica for her guidance and support and to Martin for the delicious food!

Room Tip: For total privacy, try to book a cabin rather than one of the rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple