“This is the best Indian food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vyanjan Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #93 of 351 Restaurants in Kamloops
Reviewed May 6, 2016

We had takeout from this restaurant at a friends and were so impressed, we got takeout ourselves several days later. The food did not disappoint - it was delicious! Really tender naan, perfectly cooked prawn jalfraizie, lamb tikka, saag chicken and of course, butter chicken. I don't believe there's any reason to cook Indian food myself when there is such good food available locally. The price was very reasonable, and based on hubby's look inside when he was there, we'll probably eat in next time. Now on my go-to list!

Reviewed March 23, 2016

The exterior of this restaurant in no way says "You are in for a fabulous culinary treat!" but that is indeed what we experienced when we ate there last week. It isn't a big or flashy restaurant but it is big on great food. The restaurant is not a big one and the decor is typical of an Indian restaurant. Pleasant atmosphere. Hubby and I ordered the dinner for two which included individual sized samplings of tandoori chicken, butter chicken, a lamb curry, Dal Makhani, Chana Masala, Raita, rice and naan. And a dessert of Gulab Jamun (a milk dumpling in a sweet sauce) to finish it off. All for $40.95 plus tax. We will definitely return.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

I come back from my camp job and the first thing I do is get some lamb Goya spicy with 3 nan........my fingers love it.

2  Thank rammer69
Reviewed December 15, 2015

Had a great dining experience here tonight with my grown children. The food was very tasty and the service was prompt and friendly. They happily served my son-in-law quickly so he could make it to work on time. Have also had take out from there and was very impressed.

Reviewed November 1, 2015

Sorry to say but a very disappointing experience
sure its one of the only few Indian food places in Kamloops but this place owner cheated us on our big event with the rates and the food quantity,
also, very bad with their delivery service.
Another time, my friend, literally vomited in the restaurant bathroom soon after eating their off as they did NOT pay any attention to his declared and clearly specified food allergies,
Shame!