“A real gem - from an expat's point of view”
Review of MTL

MTL
Reserve with OpenTable
MTL is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 642 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: Classic scratch diner with a funky MTL twist - smoked meat sandwiches, real poutine from fresh-cut fries, hot fresh tourtiere and rotisserie. Bakery, coffee bar and craft beer on tap. Dine-in or take out, open early weekdays with an all-day breakfast menu.
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Awesome food, great service and the price is right. As a Montreal expat I can attest to the authenticity of the food served at MTL. Now I don't have to go back to home to experience the great tastes of the city. It's right here in our own backyard! Sorry Mom.

There are newer reviews for MTL

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Delicious food and great menu choices ... Had the breakfast sandwich with bacon and it was yummy. Very flavourful and a great portion size. Went back for tourtiere (meat pie) twice on other days and loved it with the fries and coleslaw. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting something a little different ! ~ Catherine in Kelowna

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I have been out for lunch to MTL twice, and both times were just excellent. Not only is the food delicious the staff is also very pleasant and the ambiance is very relaxed and comfortable. I LOVE the fact that they are located right next door to my workplace. Makes it that much more convenient to go back over and over :)

Reviewed 18 April 2016

My family and I had an amazing lunch here today! I ordered the pulled pork combo with a pint of craft beer, and my wife ordered the rueben. The cashier was friendly and patient while we decided what to order. The food came to our table quickly! The pulled pork was absolutely delish and the fresh cut fries that came with it were amazing. My wife and I traded a few bites, and the rueben was another amazing collaboration of flavours! My wife couldn't decide which dish she liked more because they were both so tasty! The kids nibbled on my fries, which they loved! The family and I will certainly be back to enjoy the many other delights this place has to offer!! Keep up the great job :)

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Aside from knowing the Chef and his wife from another place another time, my visit with my friend for lunch was excellent. A wide open space, beautiful windows and patio and smiling faces greeted us all around. We ordered a montreal smoked meat sandwich and pulled pork sandwich, split a combo and shared the sandwiches. Yum. Both were delicious, the slaw was great and the fries were perfect! I enjoyed my meal and felt we had excellent quality time to eat and enjoy. I also like the bistro style service, its sometimes nice to NOT have a young gal in tight, short clothes serving food.

And YES, the pickles are great.

Thank you Chef Mathew and Crew!
I will be back ;)