Club Wine Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great Wine Tour in Kelowna

We did a quick morning and early afternoon wine tour with Bill. He picked us up right on time and... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2020
Michelle G
Private wine tour with Chris!

Our wine tour was great, we had a private wine tour booking at very late notice yet they provided... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2019
Brooke F

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Bill picked us and provided a tailored tour for my wife and I. His experience and insight made it a excellent experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
ClubWineTours, Owner at Club Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2021

Bill Jack Club Wine Tours has resigned, Donna Jack can re qualify for all her own licenses & product. The transfer will be done in the next 6o days Good Luck

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful late-afternoon / evening wine tour! Bill and Sharon were very knowledgeable and warmly received at all wineries we visited. Each winery was a great and different experience - from tried and true to hidden gems. Would definitely head out with them again and hope to do so soon!

Date of experience: March 2018

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I run a bachelor/bachelorette party planning service and I send all of my clients to Bill because I know he will take great care of them. He goes out of his way to make sure they are having a good time and all of their needs are met. I also rely on his advice when I'm unsure of what a good itinerary would be for my customers and he never disappoints! Thanks Bill, for taking care of my clients and helping my business maintain a high standard of service!

Date of experience: February 2018

Reviewed October 28, 2017

I had very nice pleasant day visiting the wineries .The whole experience was just wonderful from the awesome staff at each winery that i visited. and the great tour guide (kris)who took time to let me get some awesome shots with my camera with the great views of the of the okanagan valley , the over all day was wonderful and i sure learned a lot more the about the art of making great wine .I hope to return again for another tour of the wineries and the valley. thank you Bill !

Date of experience: October 2017

Reviewed October 13, 2017

What a wounderful time in the Okanagon sipping wine and tasting juice boxes. Best part was the free Childcare look at the picture. :-) We had such a great time looking forward to next year crop fall wine festatival and thanks to the adventures your staff provided for us.
Please also thank all the vinards for there great hospitality. We really had a great adventure.
Angelina and Sharon