We rented 16 rooms for our wedding, for out of town guests who stayed in Kelowna for a week. Needless to say, we wanted to have a good time. When we checked in, we were told of the noise by laws.. for the first time. No noise after 11pm or you would get a $200 fine for each time security came to your room. We were VERY disappointed we were not told this when we booked for our wedding in the first place! Yet, it was too late to do anything as we had all paid up front. It is a nice, clean place and nice location, but confusing as it is a vacation rental and a place where people live.. which are two very conflicting situations! If you have kids and need a quiet place, this may be okay for you, but if you are there for a good time.. go to Manteo, or elsewhere in Kelowna, where they are more forgiving of noise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley