“Perfect long weekend in Kelowna”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Holly S
Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect long weekend in Kelowna ”
Reviewed May 26, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

A friend of mine found this online & it was a true gem. 5 of us stayed here last week for the long weekend & couldn’t believe how spacious & welcoming it was. Chef Slavo & his family were very kind & cooked 3 beautiful breakfasts for us. 2 of us are vegetarians & he was very accommodating. It was an extra special touch having a tofu scramble made for me one morning! The pool was a huge plus & we all felt very at home. The location isn’t in the centre of downtown, so I would recommend having transportation if you book this venue (we had a car & it was perfect). We booked a Wicked Wine Tour & they happily picked us up from this B&B. A+ !!!

26 Jun 2018
Thank you so much Holly !
It was our pleasure to host you girls !
Amanda S
“Great place”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent three nights at the Chef's House and loved our stay. Very welcoming hosts, gorgeous, light, spacious apartment, very well appointed, comfortable beds and lovely bathrooms. Salvo cooked a delicious breakfast every morning accommodating different times and dietary requirements. Hope to stay again one day.

3 Oct 2017
Thank you very much Amanda !
Hope ,to see you again!
alinaszpi...
Toronto, Canada
“Perfect place for a vacation!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed at Chef’s House Okanagan during the week of June 19th and would definitely recommend it in every possible category, including an amazing culinary experience, a true resort-like atmosphere, friendly hosts, and a great value for your money. It is noteworthy that the owners have many years of experience in the hospitality industry which really shows as you definitely feel that your needs are being taken care of. Slavo is a former executive chef having worked at the most renowned hotels in Canada, hence the quality and assortment of his meals are of the highest standard. He and his wife use the finest, organic ingredients in the preparation of food for the guests. His wife, Marzanna, is very artistic so everything that they make not only tastes great, but looks like a beautiful piece of art. Rooms are immaculately clean and comfortable with brand new furniture. There is a large swimming pool which was a big attraction for me as I love to swim. I am already planning my next trip to Kelowna in October and will definitely stay at Chef’s House Okanagan and so should you.

10 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Alina!
It was our pleasure to host you ,guests like you really give us motivation and confidence with the job we doing !
We would love to see you again in October
FairyJQ
“Like timeshare and more!”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I can't believe the value we got in this B&B - the room (it's not even a room - it's a whole apartment!!!) was so huge! I've been to timeshare villas and this is so comparable to those - 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with your own kitchen (huge)/laundry and an amazing view! You would want to live there. I remember getting stranded in the middle of nowhere near Fingerlakes, NY and for US$250/night - we only got a no-rated motel room with 4 double beds with 1 bathroom. So staying in this B&B for the rate we got - AWESOME!!!! Added bonus - a full-pledged experienced hotel chef/owner (I'm saying top-rated chain hotel) - who will prepare your breakfast and other meals as requested. Definitely, if you're a FOODIE - you should try this place. Very gracious husband and wife hosts - Slawo and Marzanna. I had to work during my holiday and so working inside our apartment was such a pleasure. Will definitely make this a must-visit place whenever we're in Kelowna! Anyone who is attending a wedding in Kelowna - opt for this B&B instead of a hotel and you'll enjoy your stay all the more. I'll definitely recommend this place to my friends either for business or pleasure.

10 Jul 2017
Thank you so much !!!!!
theduttas
Toronto, Canada
“Home away from home”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

"Hidden treasure of Kelowna". Absolutely amazing place, fantastic food, beautiful quiet neighbourhood and most of all, the most hospitable and generous hosts ever. Slawo and Marjana are such genuinely nice people and they go above and beyond to take care of their guests. They treat their guests like family rather than clients. The food is exceptional. Thanks to the hosts decade long culinary experience as an executive chef in top notch hotel chains. The place itself is quiet, new, extremely well kept with all amenities. Its got a wonderful view and a short 10 to 15 min drive to everything with its central location. Great value for your money. Could not have chosen a better place for stay. Cant wait to be back. Love Slawo, Marjana and the family. Keep it up guys

23 May 2017
Thank you !!!
Was our pleasure to host you guys!
Marta Z
“Oasis of serenity with amazing views”
Reviewed May 16, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband and I spent very nice weekend at Chef's House. The apartment is located on the other side of the house which gives you full privacy.
Everything is spotless clean, brand new furniture, laundry on site, fully equipped kitchen, sauna and swimming pool make that place extremely convenient and comfortable.
Since I work at 4*hotel in Bow Valley in Alberta I can really appreciate excellent service and delicious, homemade breakfast. The omlets were amazing;)!
Definitely will come back!

17 May 2017
We are thrilled you and your husband enjoyed the stay. We look forward to seeing you again and will continue in our high standard of service and food.
poetwords...
Ontario, Canada
“Really nice”
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The scenery was beautiful. Very friendly hosts...I actually hung out in the kitchen a bit! I love that the rooms have their own entrance, away from the main house.I had the best eggs Benedict that I've ever had! We'll definitely go back.

Your age range 35-49
17 May 2017
We absolutely loved having you, and are happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing