Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great personalized wine tour.

My friend and I have visited Kelowna and its wineries a few times, but decided we wanted more of a... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
s0ccermom
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Perfect day!

My fiance and I spent the day touring Kelowna & Naramata wineries with Tom, and everything about... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
Glenn E

All reviews thank you so much wine tour oliver gems industry region okanagan wineries winery wines lake
Reviewed June 17, 2017

We really enjoyed our two days with Tom. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and very personable. His recommendations for wineries and restaurants were excellent. I would book with him again if I have the opportunity.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The saying is that you learn more about your own backyard when people come to visit. The other way is to grab Santa Tom, because he certainly knows my town better than I do! We did a nice relaxed tour, and he showed us some hidden gems we have driven by so many times. Go ahead, ask him about the wine, the winery, and everything surrounding it. Everyone was all smiles, and we will be back on the bus in a month to do another area. Thanks for a great Okanagan day off! And yes, the kids loved it too ;-) One winery had animals as well as a great view, and really good organic wine, and was a hit for all.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Another great weekend in the Okanagan made even better with our wine tour, provided by Savour the Okanagan Tours.
Santa Tom was very engaging and provided a narrative for each winery we visited. He escorted us into the wineries and snapped photos for us. His easy going nature made him feel like part of the group.
As for the quality of service, He was also concerned we stay hydrated and had water on hand so we could fully enjoy the wine tasting. Santa Tom also called ahead to both a restaurant and winery to see if they could accommodate us before going. Even though it is not quite summer the air-conditioned van was a welcome treat. It also has big windows to enjoy the amazing view.
I highly recommend an outing with a Savour the Okanagan Tours. A great time was had by all, even the kids in the group.

1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed May 21, 2017

We had an amazing tour today with 'Savour the Okanagan Tours". Santa Tom delighted the kids and the adults got to enjoy some of the hidden away gems of West Kelowna and Summerland. We loved the flexibility and the friendly atmosphere. It was an amazing trip. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to get off the beaten path and travel the wine region with a local who really knows the industry.

2  Thank KirstenB38
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Took a tour of West Kelowna wineries with "Santa" Tom with our group and had a super fun time. He was super flexible and adapted the tour so we got exactly what we wanted. He phoned ahead to all of the wineries so they were ready for us and were able to provide us with the best experience. He was a knowledgeable tour guide and kept us moving along extremely well. The man seems to know EVERYONE and greatly worked that to our advantage. Would not hesitate to book with him again.

Date of experience: April 2017