“enjoy the wineries- Okanagan, BC”

Savour the Okanagan Tours
Ranked #3 of 7 Transportation in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tour Okanagan Wine Country and enjoy the delights of this beautiful Valley. Not just a driver but an actual guide that will help and direct you through the process. Whether it be the tasting, the history or it's unique geography and terrior. Over 40 years in the Okanagan Valley and over 10 years in Wine and Tourism. Shuttle Service also available. A properly licensed and insured public carrier.
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Santa Tom!!!! muchas gracias!!!!. It was an amazing experience. You are the best tour guide I have met in my life.

All reviews
"winery"
"wines"
"lake"

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I am from Kelowna and had the privilege of getting on a West Kelowna wine tour with 3 of my friends. Tom is an excellent tour guide. e taught us all so much about Kelowna & the wineries that we didn't know. He is a very nice guide. Very thoughtful and relaxed. When I go on a tour again. I know who I will be calling

Reviewed June 18, 2017

I had the great pleasure of spending a day and a half with Tom Kliner recently, touring a variety of vineyards in the Okanagan. The first day got off to a great start when he picked us up at the airport and we head for the Naramata Bench. The second day, we went south in the direction of Oliver. Tom has lived in the Okanagan for several decades and has worked in the wine industry there for almost as long. He has a sound appreciation of the terroir. He can speak intelligently about the wines made in the Okanagan, without intimidating to the wine novice. I liked he fact that he didn't take us to just the well-known vineyards; we went to a number of lovely vineyards that I hadn't heard of before, and probably would not have been exposed to otherwise.

1  Thank caroltreardon
Reviewed June 17, 2017

We really enjoyed our two days with Tom. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and very personable. His recommendations for wineries and restaurants were excellent. I would book with him again if I have the opportunity.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The saying is that you learn more about your own backyard when people come to visit. The other way is to grab Santa Tom, because he certainly knows my town better than I do! We did a nice relaxed tour, and he showed us some hidden gems we have driven by so many times. Go ahead, ask him about the wine, the winery, and everything surrounding it. Everyone was all smiles, and we will be back on the bus in a month to do another area. Thanks for a great Okanagan day off! And yes, the kids loved it too ;-) One winery had animals as well as a great view, and really good organic wine, and was a hit for all.

Date of experience: May 2017