Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great personalized wine tour.

My friend and I have visited Kelowna and its wineries a few times, but decided we wanted more of a... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
s0ccermom
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Perfect day!

My fiance and I spent the day touring Kelowna & Naramata wineries with Tom, and everything about... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
Glenn E

All reviews thank you so much wine tour oliver gems industry region okanagan wineries winery wines lake
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Santa Tom!!!! muchas gracias!!!!. It was an amazing experience. You are the best tour guide I have met in my life.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I am from Kelowna and had the privilege of getting on a West Kelowna wine tour with 3 of my friends. Tom is an excellent tour guide. e taught us all so much about Kelowna & the wineries that we didn't know. He is a very nice guide. Very thoughtful and relaxed. When I go on a tour again. I know who I will be calling

Reviewed June 18, 2017

I had the great pleasure of spending a day and a half with Tom Kliner recently, touring a variety of vineyards in the Okanagan. The first day got off to a great start when he picked us up at the airport and we head for the Naramata Bench. The second day, we went south in the direction of Oliver. Tom has lived in the Okanagan for several decades and has worked in the wine industry there for almost as long. He has a sound appreciation of the terroir. He can speak intelligently about the wines made in the Okanagan, without intimidating to the wine novice. I liked he fact that he didn't take us to just the well-known vineyards; we went to a number of lovely vineyards that I hadn't heard of before, and probably would not have been exposed to otherwise.

1  Thank caroltreardon
Reviewed June 17, 2017

We really enjoyed our two days with Tom. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and very personable. His recommendations for wineries and restaurants were excellent. I would book with him again if I have the opportunity.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

The saying is that you learn more about your own backyard when people come to visit. The other way is to grab Santa Tom, because he certainly knows my town better than I do! We did a nice relaxed tour, and he showed us some hidden gems we have driven by so many times. Go ahead, ask him about the wine, the winery, and everything surrounding it. Everyone was all smiles, and we will be back on the bus in a month to do another area. Thanks for a great Okanagan day off! And yes, the kids loved it too ;-) One winery had animals as well as a great view, and really good organic wine, and was a hit for all.

Date of experience: May 2017