“Wine tours”

Savour the Okanagan Tours
Ranked #3 of 7 Transportation in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tour Okanagan Wine Country and enjoy the delights of this beautiful Valley. Not just a driver but an actual guide that will help and direct you through the process. Whether it be the tasting, the history or it's unique geography and terrior. Over 40 years in the Okanagan Valley and over 10 years in Wine and Tourism. Shuttle Service also available. A properly licensed and insured public carrier.
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic experience all around,Santa Tom was knowledgeable, personable and very accommodating, loved it would highly recommend him

Date of experience: August 2017
"winery"
"wines"
"lake"

Reviewed July 22, 2017

Tom is wonderful. He knows everything about the region and the wine. He find out very fast what we liked in wine and brought us to best places in all the valley. We took the fill me thrill me tour and we had a very amazing time. It's like if a friend took you on a tour.
Thank you so much Tom for this memorable day with you in this beautiful region!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Santa Tom!!!! muchas gracias!!!!. It was an amazing experience. You are the best tour guide I have met in my life.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I am from Kelowna and had the privilege of getting on a West Kelowna wine tour with 3 of my friends. Tom is an excellent tour guide. e taught us all so much about Kelowna & the wineries that we didn't know. He is a very nice guide. Very thoughtful and relaxed. When I go on a tour again. I know who I will be calling

See more reviews
Reviewed June 18, 2017

I had the great pleasure of spending a day and a half with Tom Kliner recently, touring a variety of vineyards in the Okanagan. The first day got off to a great start when he picked us up at the airport and we head for the Naramata Bench. The second day, we went south in the direction of Oliver. Tom has lived in the Okanagan for several decades and has worked in the wine industry there for almost as long. He has a sound appreciation of the terroir. He can speak intelligently about the wines made in the Okanagan, without intimidating to the wine novice. I liked he fact that he didn't take us to just the well-known vineyards; we went to a number of lovely vineyards that I hadn't heard of before, and probably would not have been exposed to otherwise.

1  Thank caroltreardon